Our English school in Washington DC
- The EF English school in Washington DC is a brand new school with beautiful blonde-wood interiors and an on-site student residence
- The school offers a broad range of English courses, both general and specific, with start dates all year round
- We organize tours of the White House and U.S. Capitol as well as weekend trips to surrounding cities
- You'll be a 5-minute walk to the nearest public transportation stop
- Our English school in Washington DC is located in a leafy student neighborhood 20 minutes from downtown and a short distance to restaurants and shops
Why take an English course in Washington DC with us?
Our English school in Washington DC is brand new, and it's gorgeous (Get in touch to arrange an in-person visit!) We have a range of full-time English courses starting on Mondays throughout the year for students at any level, from beginner to advanced. In the summer we run short junior English courses for teens aged 13 to 16 who want to improve their English while having a memorable summer holiday. Whichever English course in Washington DC you choose, we're sure you'll come away proud of your progress.
Students can gain real-world experience by adding a volunteer internship to their English course in Washington DC. This is an ideal option for students interested in an international or diplomatic career. Internships in Washington DC can be added to any type of course starting from 8 weeks if your English is already at a high level. For lower-level English learners, consider a longer English course to bring your English up to the professional level required in the workplace.
English course prices
Included in all English courses in Washington DC
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons of 40 minutes per week with EF Efekta™ Learning System
- Twin room in EF Homestay
- Breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday and all meals on weekends in EF Homestay
- Digital learning media and academic materials
- EF SET Placement Test and progress tracker
- EF Course Certificate and EF SET Certificate of Achievement
- Access to My EF from enrollment
- English post-course for up to 6 months in My EF
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at EF School
Additional features available
- Flight arrangements
- Arrival transfer service from $145
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance coverage from $95
- Single room from $50/week in EF Homestay
- Quad room included, twin from $170/week or single from $295/week in EF Campus
- Activities, sports and excursions at EF group rates
Prices include accommodation.
|+ 1* wks||$630||$710||$720|