How can I study in the UK?

Almost 20% of the students in the UK come from overseas. If you’d like to join them, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Pick a school or university in the UK where you want to study
  2. Pick the course you want to take or the degree you want to earn
  3. Apply
  4. Once accepted, apply for a student visa if you need one (check with the British Embassy)
  5. Arrange the other details of your trip (accommodation, travel, etc.)
  6. Go study in the UK!

If you’re not in the market for a degree, one alternative is to study a short course in the UK. For non-native English speakers, a great option is to study English in the UK. There are classic English courses both short and long as well as a range of professional and diploma-granting programs that include intensive English study, an internship placement, career counselling, and other services that make your studies as relevant as possible to your future career. For native English speakers, you can easily find other short courses or summer courses that may not require a visa at all.

For long-term study in the UK, we work with three degree-granting schools in the UK: two high schools and one college. You can earn a British secondary school degree from EF Academy in Oxford or Torquay, or an undergraduate or graduate degree from Hult International Business school in London. All three schools are highly  international and can help with things like accomodation, visa applications, and degree equivalencies.

Hundreds of thousands of international students study in the UK every year. Perhaps sometime soon you’ll be one of them.

Related questions