Please choose your age
Unbelievable adventures. Unforgettable experiences. Group travel for anyone 18–29. We are EF Ultimate Break.
Get more out of college with an academic year or semester abroad that includes educational travel, language study, volunteer service, a work internship, and leadership development.
Access live, teacher-led lessons any time, anywhere – at any ability level. We're the world's largest online school.
Focused language training for business and government that ensures results.
Browse programs by popular languages
Browse programs by popular destinations
- Programs in FrancePrograms in France
- Programs in SpainPrograms in Spain
- Programs in Costa RicaPrograms in Costa Rica
- Programs in ItalyPrograms in Italy
- Programs in GermanyPrograms in Germany
- Programs in ChinaPrograms in China
- Programs in JapanPrograms in Japan
- Programs in DubaiPrograms in Dubai
- Programs in the USAPrograms in the USA
- Programs in the UKPrograms in the UK
- Programs in KoreaPrograms in Korea
- Programs in PortugalPrograms in Portugal
- Programs in RussiaPrograms in Russia
Programs for Ambitious Students
With over 50 campuses across 5 continents as well as itinerant programs, you will find something that is right for you, so take a look and see how we can help you prepare for the future you're dreaming of. Whether you're looking for an opportunity for a gap year abroad or you'd like to spend part of your next vacation experiencing a new culture, we have programs designed just for you. University students will find a range of academic and linguistic programs in exciting destinations around the world to complement their studies. Younger students can consider a high school study abroad program as the first step towards becoming citizens of the world.
There is no faster way to learn something than to immerse yourself in it, whether you're learning to paint or learning to speak French. For over 50 years, EF has been helping people immerse themselves in other cultures through language immersion programs, cultural trips, and student exchanges. There is something magical about diving into an experience like that head first. You'll come home with new competencies and a deeper understanding of the world.