Summer study abroad programs in Italy
Rarely does one get the opportunity to visit a country as culturally significant as Italy, now imagine living there! Our summer study abroad programs in Italy give students the opportunity to visit historic cities such as Rome, while also being immersed in the culture and learning the beautiful Italian language. By hiring experienced language teachers, refurbishing classrooms, and using multimedia technology, EF ensures the quality of our summer study abroad programs in Italy. What are you waiting for? Spend your vacation enjoying this Mediterranean paradise.
EF summer school in Rome
- Our summer school in Rome is located a short walk from the central railway
- Organized excursions to Pompeii and Pisa
- Spacious classrooms, a library and student lounge
- Nearby attractions include the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain
- Accommodation options within close proximity to the EF Summer school in Rome