Business English courses
Sign up for a business English course in the USA and prepare your professional future. Our full-time, intensive business English courses are highly practical, with case studies and authentic English-speaking workplace examples. Our aim is for you to complete your course confident using English at work.
Our Business English courses are offered year-round in New York, Chicago, Boston, Miami, and San Francisco with flexible durations and start dates. They can be coupled with a volunteer internship if you'd like to experience an American workplace first-hand. These courses are most appropriate for students with an intermediate to advanced level of English. If you do not have that level yet, you can couple the Business English course with an intensive general English course beforehand, to bring your level up.
Your Business English course includes
- 14 weekly general English lessons in a group at your own level. All aspects of English are addressed, with a focus on effective communication skills
- 6 weekly teacher-led lessons in the computer lab or on tablets. These technology-based courses use our proprietary online English courseware to review elements you find particularly challenging
- 10 weekly Business English lessons or workshops on professional subjects that interest you such as making presentations in English, English for PR, or English for negotiations
- 1 weekly cultural interest lecture (double lesson), delivered by a guest speaker or teacher
- Accommodation in a local host family & meals with your host family (other accommodation options available for a fee)
- All course materials including case studies
- A range of activities organized by the school in the evening and on weekends