Our English school in Seattle – Olympia
- EF's Seattle English school is located in Olympia, Washington, on the Evergreen State College campus, surrounded by mountains, forests and lakes
- You'll enjoy access to campus facilities such as the student community center, library, swimming pool, rock-climbing wall, playing fields, fitness center and dance studios
- Evergreen is known for its environmental friendliness and features an organic farm and hiking trails on campus
- Our English school in Seattle is a cozy, intimate school in a true American college campus environment
- We organize visits to the sights of Seattle and weekend excursions to Vancouver
Why take an English course in Seattle – Olympia with us?
Our English courses in Seattle take place in our school on the campus of Evergreen State College in Olympia, about 90 kilometers from downtown Seattle. Nestled on 1,000 acres of thick woodland in the shadow of snow-capped mountains, Evergreen is known for its natural beauty and environmental awareness. This English school is ideal for active students and nature lovers. All our English courses in Seattle are full-time and include accommodation, meals, and course materials in the price.
If you've always dreamed of studying on an American college campus, you're going to love this school. We offer a range of English courses in Seattle from general English to TOEFL preparation, Volunteer experience programs, and summer English courses for teens. It is also in our Seattle school that you'll find our accelerated college degree program which allows you to finish secondary school and earn an Associate's degree in less than 3 years. Whatever type of English course you choose in Seattle, you're sure to come away with a lasting love of the Pacific Northwest.
English course prices
Included in all English courses in Seattle - Olympia
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons of 40 minutes per week with EF Efekta™ Learning System
- Twin room in EF Homestay or in EF Campus
- Breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday and all meals on weekends in EF Homestay or half board at EF Campus
- Digital learning media and academic materials
- EF SET Placement Test and progress tracker
- EF Course Certificate and EF SET Certificate of Achievement
- Access to My EF from enrollment
- English post-course for up to 6 months in My EF
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at EF School
Additional features available
- Flight arrangements
- Arrival transfer service from $80
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance coverage from $95
- Single from $50/week in EF Homestay
- Activities, sports and excursions at EF group rates
Prices include accommodation.
|+ 1* wks||$660||$730||$740|