Our English school in San Francisco
- Our English school in San Francisco is located in a historic building on one of the iconic cable car lines in the city center
- Newly-renovated interiors include a spacious student lounge with incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Sunny classrooms feature the latest learning technology
- We organize weekend excursions to Napa Valley, Los Angeles, and Santa Cruz
- The English school is walking distance to some of San Francisco's highlights such as Pier 39, Union Square, Ghirardelli Square, and the city beach
Why take an English course in San Francisco with us?
If you're looking for a full-time English course in San Francisco where you can really make concrete progress towards your language learning goals, you're in the right place. Our San Francisco English school is centrally located and modern with a team of experienced teachers dedicated to helping you perfect your English. In addition to general and intensive English courses, you'll find TOEFL preparation courses, English for business, and an English for online marketing advanced diploma program. We also offer semester and year-long academic immersion programs in San Francisco with the option of a volunteer experience.
All our English courses in San Francisco share a few characteristics. They are full-time courses with accommodation, meals, and course materials included in the price. They use technology extensively to personalize your learning experience. They maintain focus on practical communication skills throughout. And last but not least, they guarantee results. If you are already studying in the United States and would like to extend your stay or transfer to our San Francisco English school, get in touch. Visa transfers are simpler than you may think.
English course prices
Included in all English courses in San Francisco
- 20, 26 or 32 English lessons of 40 minutes per week with EF Efekta™ Learning System
- Twin room in EF Homestay
- Breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday and all meals on weekends in EF Homestay
- Digital learning media and academic materials
- EF SET Placement Test and progress tracker
- EF Course Certificate and EF SET Certificate of Achievement
- Access to My EF from enrollment
- English post-course for up to 6 months in My EF
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access at EF School
Additional features available
- Flight arrangements
- Arrival transfer service from $85
- Comprehensive travel & medical insurance coverage from $95
- Single from $50/week in EF Homestay
- Triple/quad from $110/week or twin from $175/week in EF Residence
- Activities, sports and excursions at EF group rates
Prices include accommodation.
|+ 1* wks||$630||$710||$720|