Teen English courses
These well-rounded short English courses during summer and winter holidays aim to give teenagers confidence speaking English. The course is fully immersive, morning to night. The full-time schedule is structured around engaging English instruction, outings and activities with classmates, and accommodation in a local host family. There are two levels of intensity and a variety of start dates in the summer, with the option of joining an international group of students for teens who want a more intensive English course during their time in the USA.
Your teen English course includes
- 20 or 26 engaging weekly English classes to build practical communication skills. Lessons include group discussions, conversational role plays, and tasked-based assignments. Emphasis is on gaining confidence speaking English
- Half-day activities on weekdays and a full schedule of weekend excursions that teens will love
- Accommodation with a local host family
- Morning and evening meals with your host family, and all meals on weekends
- All required course materials